Sunday, January 9, 2011

RICH GIRL * POOR GIRL


I think we all know who these ladies are and if you dont these are the LOVELY Ladies of the hit series BASKETBALL WIVES. Im going to be honest there was a point and time where I wanted to be married to someone famous just to have the glamorous life style. These ladies definately made me think twice about what type of life style I wanted being that these ladies pracitically have everything they want so they spend their times arguing about the petty things in life. these ladies have to deal with cheating, lying, and outsiders..do I really want this life style? at times I question myself and ask myself if this is what everyone goes through? can a relationship/marriage be sincere , real, and solid? I guess you cant knock it until you try it.....TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment